Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Politics and religion another day 10-16

Hello all. Well it is looming again on Wednesday the democrats are going to ask for the 'enda'. See other articles on this blog on what this is about. This bill claims to excuse 'religious organizations' such as churches, however, it looks like the law will not exclude churches that have schools in them. So your christian school will not be exempt. So they might have to hire a 'homosexual' for a teaching position if they apply. And of course 'christian businesses' which are for profit would not be exempt. What a country we live in, homosexuals get 'special rights' are protected, but christian rights are neglected. I am done, I am going to bankrupt the United States legally and financially to the best of my abilities. You see I am making a Dvd that will teach 'middle-class' americans how to save money on their taxes. I will let you know when that comes out. Anyway, pray, and ask your legislators to vote against the Enda. Email me at www.LATRAvelYTB.com and www.adamhawke000@yahoo.com and www.frc.org and www.citizenlink.org and www.americancongressfortruth.com by.

No comments: