Monday, October 22, 2007

Politics and religion 10-22

Hello all. There was something else about the Calvary Chapel Men's conference I also learned from Skip Heitzig, and that was most people have a God of Revelation or their imagination. Let's take a philophical test right now. What do most people worship? You say God of course. Which one? You see there are people who make their 'gods up' as they go along. Let me explain. A homosexual like my brother might say "Well I believe in the Good Lord" however, which 'LOrd' is he talking about. You see his 'Jesus' says no one especially anyone who is 'gay' is going to hell. My sister who is straight, is a liberal. Yet she goes to a church. I met these women in the church, they are lippy and bossy women. My brother believes in a 'god' of his imagination and not revelation. He has made up his mind to reject Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour. How sad? how about you? Do you have a 'god' made up of imagination. You make it up as you go along. You say "the God I believe doesn't send anyone to Hell or the Lake of Fire" or "the God I believe in doesn't judge" well people if that is your God and your belief system. I feel so sorry for you, the bible says "God is holy, righteous, and a God of Justice", and on the final day you will stand before him, as his friend or his enemy. The choice is yours. It is too late when you die to repent. My brother doesn't believe that he will die and stand before God. He told me that. How sad. Which God do you believe in? Believe in Jesus Christ today? by. email me at www.LATRAVELYTB.com and www.frc.org and www.citizenlink.org and www.americancongressfortruth.com by.

No comments: