Monday, October 15, 2007

Politics and religion 10-15 Power in Prayer

I went to a men's conference on Saturday that my church was a part of. I heard a guy speak on "power" and he said "men, you want power then learn how to pray". You know I can criticize both democrats and republicans alike but the real power is through prayer. Christians start to pray. When you pray you will see things happen. Pray abortions in the United States will stop, and pray that same-sex marriages don't go into law. Pray first, and yes still get involved. The speaker said "men, you want control of your household, pray". Become a person of prayer. Let me encourage you to pray for this nation, then get involved. God answers the prayers of the righteous, and not the unrighteous. Let's pray for this nation right now "Father we pray that we in this country would become a 2 Chronicles 7:14 nation again, if we don't repent Lord you will not heal our land, or our people, please heal our people today today in this country, and help us Lord to seek you out daily in Jesus Name Amen!". Continue to pray for this nation. Email me at www.LATRAVELYTB.com and www.adamhawke000@yahoo.com and www.frc.org and www.citizenlink.org stay alert to the issues of our day. Www.americancongressfortruth.com by. I will talk about how to help your wives this week. I learned alot about families this week at the Calvary Chapel Men's Conference. by.

No comments: